Happy Birthday to Christina!


Today is my sister's birthday. She was born April 20, 1983, so she's 27. I'm so happy she is my sister. Growing up, our Dad was in the military, devoting his life to serving this country, so we moved around a lot. We learned fast that friends come and go (because the government told them too), and family lives too far away, so it would be just the four of us. We grew very close and can depend on each other for everything. While she is my little sister and annoys me more than anyone on the planet can, she is also my best friend in a special way no one else can understand except someone who has a sister.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Happy birthday Christina! I forgot she was mine and BRad's age.
jessicaday said…
Yeah, isn't that crazy? She's been dating Tony as long as you and Brad have been together and she's just now engaged. Wow!
Vicky said…
I love the picture! Tell her happy belated birthday for me!