Good day

My sister has had bronchitis before, and I've talked to others who have had walking pneumonia, and the advice they gave me was, it's going to be a long road to recovery. Great. I've heard I'll have good days and bad days, but it's going to be long. So, I'm just taking it one day at a time. When I feel the coughing and wheezing are bad, I rest as much as I can. When I feel good, I take advantage and do errands and chores - and throw some fun in there too. Yesterday was a bad day, so I was in bed most of the day, but today I'm feeling great (probably from all the rest yesterday!) :-)

I went to Bible Study, which was lovely, as usual. We're finishing up Beth Moore's study on the Tabernacle. Oh, it's such good stuff. She manages to make Exodus interesting and applicable to life today. God is certainly working through that woman!

After Bible Study, we let the kids play outside on the church's playground for a little while, and it was a good excuse to chat while the kids were happy.

Then someone came out to give us an estimate for our trees. We've been wanting to get our trees taken care of for a while now, and we're just going to do it! Those that aren't being removed are being pruned. All while Michael is at work. That way, when he's home he can focus on Kara and I. I love it!

Now Kara is napping so we can hang out with my oldest friend (we've been friends for 17 years - that's a lot for a military girl!) and her little boy tonight. We're going to have a dinner picnic of pb&j sandwiches at the playground, then hang out while the kids play. She is pregnant with her second baby and SO cute (she's about 5 ft tall and like 100 pounds - a teeny little thing, so that belly looks just precious!).

All in all, today is a good day. (Not to mention, it's 90 degrees today and sunny, so the AC is on and the sunshine is so pretty!)

Comments

Vicky said…
Did I miss something? Do you have walking pneumonia? I thought you were going to FL this week? I hope your sickness didn't keep you from going! :( Hope you get rid of that stuff soon, sweetie!
jessicaday said…
Yeah, I have bronchitis AND walking pneumonia. Sorry, I know I've posted it all over facebook, I thought I put in on the blog too. Like I said, good days and bad days.
Vicky said…
Just saw your prayer request, too! Will definitely pray that you get the problem taken care of tomorrow!