Welcome Home...

...to me!  I'm sure you saw the pictures on facebook of my short and sweet trip to Alabama to see my friend Merideth.  Her friendship has meant so much to me over the last few years - it was so nice to see her again - I love her so much!

 Merideth and I shopping at Versona

I came home to find so much done in the last two days!

The upper cabinets in the mudroom are in

 The cooktop is in

 The counters are in

 The sink is in (don't the counters look like marble?! - they're quartz)  :-)

 Here's a look at the island

The vanity is in the powder room.  It's not installed, but the walls are painted a lovely shade of super light purple.

Today is Friday and my contractor thinks he can have the kitchen fully functional for me by the end of today, so I can start bringing stuff up from downstairs!  Yay!

Comments