Pendant Lights

Today my contractor did some touch up paint, exchanged the recessed lighting (for a better kind), and hung the pendant lights.

Recessed lighting on

Recessed lighting off

Up close

Meanwhile, Kara is back from vacation with my parents.  They had a ball in Florida.  Kara loves her new room.
 Here's her reaction to the desk area.

 Right after bath she sat down and just HAD to do a project.....or 4 projects

She made 3 ornaments for our home school Christmas tree

Here she is today doing an art project we bought at the dollar store.


She just sighed and said, "I love my new office."

While Kara was gone, her little gerbil, Max, died.  He was 2 years old, so I'm thinking it was just his time.  Kara did a good job keeping herself together, and I made sure getting a new little pet was first priority for her, while her feelings were still low.  So, meet Lollypop.  Kara calls him Pop.  :-)  He's a Chinese Dwarf Hamster - they're supposedly the sweetest and they like to be held.  He's a fast runner though!  lol!

Lollypop

Comments