A Lot

A lot happened today too.  Today was the last day my contractor would be here before the holiday weekend, when the floors will be installed, so he had a lot to do.  Want some pictures??

 They took apart the powder room.  The floor guys need to lay down the floor under the vanity and new toilet, so those needed to be gone by today.

 My ovens were installed today!!!!  They are so pretty.  

 Here's the damaged dishwasher.  I didn't even notice it, but thank goodness my contractor did.  A new one will be here next Thursday (a week from tomorrow).

 Wanna see the floors??  Whoa!  It's 48 boxes of brazilian cherry.  I can't wait until those are in!

 Here's the mudroom.  You can see where the water pipes come out of the wall where the sink was.  We'll leave those there in case we want one later, but currently, the plan is no sink.  The cabinets for that room won't be in until next week, but the floors needed to be laid, so there you go.

 The good old view you're used to.  You can see the fridge was moved into place.  The floor was swept and tools picked up to get ready for the floor guys.

 A good look at the island

 Here is a view of the fridge and ovens.  The ovens are installed, working, and shiny new.  The fridge was put in place, but the plastic is still on, the handles aren't on yet, and it isn't plugged into anything.

Ah, those lovely ovens.  :-)  I can't WAIT to start baking in them.

My contractor brought along a helper today and they got SO much done.  I really can't believe how much he got done.  It's great though.  I think next week at this time I'll have a working kitchen!!!!!!!!!!

(Can you tell I'm excited?)  ;-)

Comments