Floors - Day 1

The floor guys got here at around 9:15 and stayed until 6:30!  Three guys worked really hard all day, stopped for a very short lunch, and got right back to work.  I'm very impressed.  Wanna see how far they got today?

 First of all, do you like the redecorating they did?  ;-)  Yes, that's my dishwasher by the door.  And the fridge is right below me.

 Here's all our shoes lined up by the bedroom door.  EVERYTHING besides the big furniture is off the first floor, including shoes.  But, we still have to wear them inside, so here you go.

 They did about half the foyer/hallway.  LOVE that super wide cherry wood!

 I'm really happy with the colors - the cherry wood floors look really nice with the walnut stain on my cherry cabinets.  (They have cardboard laid down so we can move furniture/appliances without damaging the floors.)

 I really like the cherry color with the purple walls too!  (Here's the dining room - those streaks on the wall are just the light the chandelier casts.)

They did a beautiful job coming to the top of the staircase going down to the basement, didn't they?

They'll be back tomorrow and plan to come back again on Monday.  I love their work ethic!!

Comments