Under Contract

Well, I prayed that God would make it easy for us to know His will during this, and PRAISE HIM, He did.  (That's not always how He does things, so I appreciate this as the gift that it was.)  All of that to say, the buyers accepted our counter offer.  I kind of feel like that was easy!  I was prepared for them to come back at about $445 and I was going to change the dates as our next counter.

I feel nothing.  Is that weird?  I think it's because they can still back out if they want.  I have heard plenty of horror stories of 3 and 4 offers, all of which back out and the whole process drags out.  But, you know what?  If it happens like that, it's because God let it.  So, it'll all work out.

Either way, our new move date is July 31st.  It's earlier than August 17th (aren't you glad you have me for such wisdom?), so I need to bump up the packing schedule.  I am supposed to be on "bed rest" for this cold and recovery with the stitches.  The paper says 2 weeks?!  Lol!  Oh my.  Well, I will certainly be cheating on that.  But I promise not to go crazy and have a major setback!

Today I spent rescheduling with the dentist, the dermatologist, the other dermatologist, and my doctor.  All of those things that I scheduled to do before we move were on bad days!  lol.  Fortunately, the rescheduling worked out so well, you'd think God was in control of even doctor's schedules.  ;-)  OF COURSE HE IS!

I rescheduled with the movers and took off shipping crates for my lovely chandeliers.  The buyers get those babies!  And I don't have to pay to move them or figure out where to store them in our rental.  I'm bummed to say goodbye to them, but relieved too.

All I can think about is the move, my stitches, and our colds.  I need you to know that my anxiety is still going really well!  I remind myself all the time of my dad's advice from the beginning - focus on one thing at a time.  All I am thinking about now is do normal chores, pack boxes.  Anything past that I'm not allowed to focus on.  It's helped so much!

Listen to this:  I had a dream we were in the rental house and all of our boxes and furniture was moved in, and it was all in the wrong place!  Boxes weren't labeled, furniture was in the wrong place, and my dad had given me a ton of his extra furniture.  lol.  Normally these dreams have me waking up feeling sick and I have to calm myself down.  I call those anxiety dreams.  It's like my brain reveals what I'm secretly stressed about.  But in the dream and when I woke up I thought, "oh well, I have plenty of time to work through this.  It's all good."

WHO AM I?  Certainly not Jessica.  Well, I'm Jessica with the fruit of the spirit flowing through me.

Speaking of dreams, I dreamt last night that it was Christmas and we got together with the Days.  Tim's medicine worked and he was completely healed.  His eye was even completely healed and the spot was gone.  I cried with joy in the dream and hugged Tim!  Please, God, wouldn't that be a dream come true.

And now I'm babbling.  I'm off to do a few loads of laundry and maybe pack a light box or two.  :-D

Comments

Vicky said…
The only thing I want to say is.......the way the Lord is answering your prayers, I am praying He makes your dream about Tim come true, too! :D Love you and praying you and Kara are all better SOON!!!
Unknown said…
Get some rest and get well before you start anymore packing! Congrats on the offer! Praying it all works out. Of course it will!