Make Ahead Meals

I'm in the process of planning a giant cooking day.  I'm planning to make several meals, then freeze them.  It wouldn't really be worth it for my picky family, especially since Michael has decided he doesn't like leftovers anymore.  My casseroles consist of 2 servings - not really worth the hassle.  BUT, a friend of mine, whose family loves every food under the sun, wanted to do this, so I'll make enough for a meal for her family of 4, and save 2 little servings for us along the way.  I'll post what I end up making, but so far the list consists of soups, lasagnas, and casseroles.  I also found quick crock-pot meals.

White Chicken Chili
Tomato Soup w/Roasted Peppers
Corn & Cheese Chowder
Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki
Perfect Potato Soup
Tortilla Soup
Beef Pastitsio
Crockpot Mongolian Beef
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken
Shepherd's Pie
Lasagna Rolls
Stuffed Shells
Cheddar Cornbread
Chili
Pam's meatloaf burgers
Crockpot pulled pork sandwiches

Do you cook ahead of time?  What are your favorite make ahead meals?

Comments