YAY for no tears :-)

I decided to give Kara her night-night right off the bat today and let her put it back in her backpack when she was done with it and see if that helped with the crying situation. And it worked!!! I've been praying with and without Kara that she wouldn't cry at the beginning of school (since she has so much fun most of the day). God gave me that idea to try, and I'm so glad. :-) As a reward, we went to the library and got two movies and two books, then we went out to lunch. She picked "Ah-bees" (Arby's) because she "loves cuh-lee fries". :-) Now she's napping on my bed (like she wanted all week) and we'll give her extra tattoos tonight. Ah, I'm hoping this is the beginning of a new trend. It will make my mornings much more enjoyable knowing she's happy! If she doesn't cry tomorrow, I'm taking her to the mall for lunch and the playground and to ride the escalators and elevators.

While she was gone I did another workout, swept, mopped, vacuumed, showered, started laundry, and still had time to watch a show or two while I enjoyed a cup of coffee. I think I'm going to like this new schedule!

Now I am trying a new recipe for homemade pizza crust. I'm trying to cook more so we can save some money. The holidays are coming!!! I can't wait!!! :-)

Comments