Nothing much has been going on around here. We had a play date at our house Thursday morning, which went really well because I only invited two kids. They left after lunch, then Kara went down for a nap. After she woke up, she went to my mom's house for try #2 on that 'mini-vacation'. She had so much fun and did so well that she is staying a second night. That means Thursday evening I cleaned a bunch and Friday (today) I've been able to relax. This morning I went to David's Bridal AGAIN with my sister, then went to the mall to get some of those great deals at JCPennys I saw on Liz's post. :-) I have been watching movie after movie and playing on my computer. It's fun! Oh, here's what I made for my sister:



She gave me the pictures and I used the Eclipse Blog Train kit - I mixed and matched from a bunch of different people's contributions, which is the best part about a blog train! :-)

Michael went to bed early since he's fishing tomorrow (for like the third time this year, poor Michael), then he's fishing with Kara on Monday. I guess now that it's September, Michael is trying to get out there while he can. I'm happy for him - he needs more time to himself that isn't spent working!!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
so how'd you do at JCP?
jessicaday said…
Pretty well! I didn't buy summer clothes like you did, so I didn't do as well as you did. I got three long sleeved shirts, a pair of pants, and a jean skirt for Kara - total was $35. Not bad! :-) I've always liked them, but ever since the economy went downhill, they have had amazing sales. I love their "home section" too. I bought art there.
Vicky said…
LOVE the green and blue double pages you did!