Bridal Shower

Saturday was my sister's bridal shower. As matron of honor, the shower was my responsibility, which you KNOW I was up for. I am CRAZY for throwing parties, and this was a great occasion. You've seen some of these pics on Facebook, but I'll put them here too. :-)

Here we are drawing pictures of a bride on our heads. I love how you can see Mary cheating!!


Next we TP'd Christina. It's a good thing this isn't her real wedding dress. She's a mess! But we laughed SO hard!

Christina with me and our mom. Here she is with her bouquet for her rehearsal, using the bows and ribbons from her presents.

Here we are cracking up while Merideth reads all the funny things Christina said when she opened her gifts. We said "that's what she'll say" on her wedding night. She had no idea we were writing them down so they were hilarious!

Here is Christina with her mother and mother in law in front of THE CAKE. I am so proud of the cake - I made it myself and it's my best yet.

My mom, Christina, and I in front of the cake.

Here we all are. We had a great day celebrating Christina.


The party favors were m&ms with their pictures and wedding date on them. Wow!
What a great day. :-) Congratulations, Christina and Tony!

Comments

Vicky said…
WOW! Looks like everyone had a good time! Less than 2 weeks away! CONGRATS!