update on Kara

Last I posted, Kara was iffy about school. She liked it overall, but cried when I dropped her off. Monday this week was awful. Her teachers said she cried "way more than last week". Not something I want to hear since my mom was the one who dropped her off and I wasn't there for my girl. :-( We prayed about it together and on my own and she's doing much better. Tuesday and Wednesday she didn't cry, but used her night-night all day. But today she didn't cry AND she didn't even need her night-night. Her teachers said she was "very involved with what the kids were doing." AWESOME! God is so good. I keep praying with her and telling her if she's sad she can pray and God will help her feel Him there with her all day. The good news is she's brilliant so she has a lot of confidence in her work, and now she has a little friend in her class, Lindsay. (That reminds me, she misses Elise - Vicky, do you ever see her?)

Tonight we went to get our nails done as a "bridal party" - my mom, sister, Kara, and I - since Christina is getting married in two days. Kara's is already chipped and we only went three hours ago and we're trying hard to be careful. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Poor thing, glad she's doing better.
Vicky said…
Elise is a little neighbor girl of one of our members. Elise only comes to our church during VBS, unfortunately!

I'm so glad Kara has done better at school since Monday!
Elisabeth said…
I knew they would both come around eventually!