I'm Baaaaack

The cruise was absolutely marvelous.  I highly recommend getting away with your hubby for at least a week without the kids as often as possible.  We didn't do a vacation (just the two of us) last year and we really missed it.  This year's trip was a little over 2 weeks and it was divine.  We're definitely doing one next year, no matter what.

I love to journal my trips, so I'm going to start with the first day in my next post.

In the mean time, I'd like to say a huge and sincere THANK YOU to my parents who kept Kara for us that whole time.  They had her from Wed the 23rd of July through Friday Aug 8th.  This sums up her time with them:  we got home around 10pm Aug 7th and couldn't wait to see her and hug her, no matter how late it was to us (3am London time!).  She was reluctant to hug us and said she wanted to stay with Grandma and Grandpa one more night.  Um, okay.  THIS is why I didn't miss her while we were gone - she was having way more fun with them than she would have with us.

I know she's an easy kid - quiet, doesn't eat much, and entertains herself - but I really, really appreciate them keeping her for us.  That was a long time.

Thank you.

Comments

Kattrina said…
Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. The pictures look amazing!!!