Fjord Cruise - Day 10

Another sea day, which meant more cards and eating.  Is there anything more divine?  I think not.  We all had plenty of time to read, thanks to the cold making it's way through the group, plenty of down time, and plenty of rest time.  It was so nice.

How about a tour through the Windjammer Cafe at lunch time?

Meats and cheeses for sandwiches (there were at least 5 options for breads, as well as many other options for meats and cheeses for sandwiches) 

 Salad bar - pretty centerpieces

Salad bar - pretty centerpieces
I love salads, but rarely go through the trouble at home to make them for myself.  Here on the ship with it already made for me, I ate salad every single day, plus veggies at dinner.  I actually got all my vitamins and then some!

More options for sandwiches 

Dinner type food was always available too - pastas, sauces, casseroles, meat, potatoes, gravies, etc. 

The grill area where there were different things each day - reuben sandwiches, ribs, wings, bbq sandwiches, etc. 

Hamburger and hot dogs with plenty of fixins 

The desserts.  Oh, the desserts.   The cakes, pies, brownies, tarts....

...cookies, more cakes, etc.  It was so lovely. 

The dessert buffet also had loads of fresh fruit - all cut up and ready to go.  We took advantage of this every day.  As soon as I got my cold, I ate at least 1 orange every day.

Ah, cruises.  They're the best.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I think I miss the endless food the most about our cruise!