Fjord Cruise - Day 13

The seas calmed down, thank goodness, and they were just a bit rough instead of crazy.  We spent the day playing cards and eating.  We decided to do something different, for a change.  ;-)

We also realized that all the pictures taken of us have been taken already, so we needed to head to the store to buy the ones we want as well as any other souvenirs we may want.

I don't have the pictures we bought with me, so I'll post those later.  But I did take a picture of the cigarettes they were selling.  I wonder if people in America would buy them if they had these kinds of warning labels on them....


And guess who we found in our room after dinner?


We slept very well on the ship yet again and can't believe tomorrow is the last full day on the ship!  Where did the time go?

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I want to say the cartons of cigarettes do have those types of warning on them here but they are very small. I could be wrong, I don't pay much attention to them.