Tomorrow's the day

Well, the final textbook came in the mail today, so I'm ready to start school tomorrow!

We finished last school year back in April.  Thank goodness the Lord led me to double up on lessons and finish early because right after we finished, Christina got sick and we all were turned upside down.  God's timing is perfect!  As soon as Christina began getting well, it was time for us to go on our big west coast trip.  After that, we've been on summer vacation.  Swimming, relaxing, playgrounds, and a lot of doing nothing.  Of course, I've been doing lesson plans and keeping the house running, but a woman's work is never done.  ;-)

Anyway, we've been done with school for almost two months now and while looking through stuff for school this year, Kara got all excited and wanted more and more and more.  Yep, that's my sign:  she's ready.  Since I am too, let's do this!

I plan to take several breaks throughout the year, but start doing school fairly year-round.
Interesting fact:
15 days (3 weeks - 5 days each)
x 12 months
180 school days
15 days a month means 15 days off a month.  Hmmm, this is sounding pretty good...

Lord, please bless this year as You did last year.  Thank you for this extraordinary life I get to live and use me to be all that You want me to be.

Comments