School Supplies

We started school again, so I'm thinking about school supplies already.  Fortunately, I know there will be loads of supplies for pennies very soon.  Just wanted to remind you that by the end of July, and for several weeks afterwards, school supplies will be SUPER cheap.  However, certain ones will be cheap at certain stores.  If stores are far away from you and you make a weekly trip to Walmart, I say you pick an office supply store near there and shop it this summer.  Take a look at my shopping last year to see the kinds of deals that are coming.  If you shop a little bit (just the stuff that is a penny or whatever) each week, you can have just about all the school supplies your whole family could need, and then some.  I urge you to buy whatever is cheap even if your kids aren't the right age to use them because then you can donate what you don't need.

I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I have been looking forward to school supply shopping too!! I usually stock up my Sunday school room as well but since I'm not teaching as this year I'll probably just distribute things among all the classrooms. Aldo, our ladies group is planning on collecting supplies to take to the elementary school where they keep a supply for kids who need something.
jeday0323 said…
Yay for the deals! I love that your ladies group is collecting. I have wanted to do something with my knowledge of coupons at the church for a while now, but nothing has happened. I guess I need to pray on that, as I feel more nudging right now!