October Is Birthday Month

Tony sent me this when he and Michael were on their way home from fishing this week.  What a pretty sunset...and handsome man!


The days have been pretty too!  Lovely, sunny weather, and finally a cool front.  I actually wore jeans today.

Kara took this picture.  She loved the light.  I do too!


This is how my pot roast pockets and Ba'corn turned out:



Boy oh boy this was even better than it looked.

So was this!


This was birthday cake for my mom.  I had four birthdays this week and there is another next week!  This is the only cake I had though.  :-)  

I have a fun weekend ahead of me.  Tonight is Friday night, so I will spend the evening watching Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives while I plan next week's meals and grocery list.  Tomorrow is grocery shopping with my sister and watching the Alabama game with my Dad.  Sunday is church.

Thank Goodness It's Friday.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments