Kitty's First Coffee

From the time the cats were tiny, they have always wanted a lick of my coffee.  Since I know their tongues are also their toilet paper, I don't share with them.  I also know caffeine isn't good for cats.  Today, I decided to give it a try - they are healthy and full grown, after all.  I poured about one tablespoon of my flavored, sweetened coffee into a bowl.  Again, no sharing with me!


He absolutely LOVED it.  He licked the bowl for about 10 minutes, well past when it still had coffee in it.

When my cup was totally empty, it still smelled like coffee and had a drop or so left.  So I let Shadow dig in.



We laughed so hard as he reached further and further into the mug, all the way to the bottom!  Thank goodness it was a clear mug so we could laugh at him.




Oh my goodness, that was hilarious.  If you need me, I'll be disinfecting that glass for the rest of the day.

Comments