Just When I Thought She Was Looking Like Me

Just when I thought Kara was looking more like me as she gets older, I found this picture of Michael at Kara's age.  (Michael's mom gave me a big scrap book when we were early married and I have loved it all these years - it's especially nice to see pictures of Michael growing up as I watch Kara grow up.)

I showed this picture to Kara and she
just said, "WHOA."

Goodness.  They have the same eyes, same skin, same mouth, same nose.  I should have gotten my way and named her Michaela.  :-)

Not only has she always looked like him, she is turning out to have his personality.  It's a good thing I love him so much because having another version of him around is totally awesome!

Comments

Vicky said…
He ALWAYS has been a handsome guy! (He got his good looks from my side *wink* *wink*)
:D