Engineering Project Part 1 Plus Shiloh Pics

Can you see today is a rainy, yucky day?


It was a great opportunity to break into the new stuff I bought at Target with my mom a few weeks back.




I switched over to my big camera after this, and appreciate how pretty the light is coming in through the window.  Maybe it's Kara who's pretty.  






Being sarcastic and hilarious.  You can see it in her whole
face, can't you?  :-)



After a little while, she got pretty bored and decided to finish it another time.  I'll keep my big camera handy!  Maybe I can talk her into doing more tonight.

While my big camera was out, I took pictures of Shiloh, who is our girl kitty, several pounds lighter than her brother.



The pictures were so blurry since she doesn't understand
that I need her to be still for the camera.

Kara hasn't done tricks with them in a little while.  Here she is asking her to jump.



See that little pink tongue?  So cute!

Okay, now pick a hand, any hand.

This one?

Nope.

This one?

Yep!

Let's try one more time.

This one?  Nope.  Shiloh left after that.  She was bored.

Kara had to stoop down and give it to her.  lol.

It's a good day for a nice dinner, laundry, and Buffy.

Comments