Wednesday, May 31

Today is the day for a lot of pictures!

These are the few I had from Tuesday:

Hannah rides the 4 wheeler for an hour
at a time!  Several times a day.  I'm so glad
we have it.  She'll always remember.  :-)

Watching movies.

Cute kitty pictures.

The fire consisted of burning all the cardboard boxes that
have been adding up.  I tried to put wood in after the
cardboard was burned, but it was wet from being
rained on and never did catch.  (We still made s'mores
though!)  We will try again tonight.

Oh!  One more thing.  I made a rock star dinner Tuesday night and Hannah ate and ate and ate.  She loved it. Yay!  :-)

Okay, horse lessons first:
















And the horse lesson videos.  First Kara cantering, then Hannah walking fast.  Pretty advanced for her first time!




Then we went down to the spring to cool our feet.  The girls found a cute little frog.




Laughing at Kara's face when she put her feet in the freezing water:




When we got home, they changed into bathing suits to play in the hose, but once again, Hannah just wanted to drive the 4 wheeler.  I'm telling you, hours at a time.


Kara is so done with the 4 wheeler, so she played with the hose alone.




Hannah took me for a ride.



They tried to come up with something to do together, but silently separated.  Something happened, but they don't need me to intervene.  So, they are watching tv/movie separately inside and after that will think of something to do.  I'm sure that will be after Hannah 4 wheels again.  lol!

It's 2:00 and our plan is to chill around the house and try again for a fire tonight.  I finally have an ENT appointment for my ear, which has been bugging me for a week now.  :-(  It's the same one from this winter that had a fungal infection.  It feels the same too.  Stupid ear.  Then after that I'm making homemade chicken nuggets with tater tots and salad.

Comments