Pics of Kitties

I picked up my camera again today.  We had plans to see our friends and see the kittens their cats just had.  So cute!  First I had to get back into the groove.  Kara is my favorite thing to practice on.  She was sitting still during her math test, so I took advantage.


My goodness she has her father's
hands.  :-)

My Shadow boy is so sweet.  His white whisker stands out so much on his black furred body.


His mind is always on his territory.
He patrols several times a day.

I kept trying to get a good zoomed in picture of how much
pollen is around here these days.  It's all over the kitties
fur!  Look at Shadow's ear.

Kara and I did the subjects together that she still needs to be taught:  Math, Spanish, and Grammar.  All of her least favorite subjects!!  I have to get creative so these days are more fun.

After school, it was finally time for......Kittens!!!



Mama cat.  She is so skinny these days - babies literally
suck the life right out of you!

We had a busy, but wonderful day.  Praise God for this extraordinary life.

Comments