Monday, May 29

Our first day with Hannah went splendidly.  As I knew it would.  She is such a great kid.

First we had her over the weekend at the hotel:


Just a pile of legs.

Then we brought her home Sunday.  Hannah slept 5 minutes - I woke Kara up after FOUR HOURS.


Hannah brought nothing to do in the car and while Kara slept, I was worried Hannah was bored, but she said she was fine to just look out the window.

When we got home, I got Hannah settled in her room and she said she slept so incredibly well.  I woke the girls up at 9:30 (10:30 eastern time) because I wanted to have breakfast and they would want the cinnamon rolls while they were hot.

They hung out with the kitties a lot.  Shiloh (the girl cat who is so sweet and very social) is in love with Hannah and she is loving it.  Michael took her on a long 4 wheeler ride around the whole property.  Then they decided to break out the chalk.  Their childish stick figures have transformed to works of art!








Hannah said, "Can you take a picture of this view and send it to mom?"  I said, "I have a million pictures of this view and everyone in the family has seen it."  lol.  I'm glad she likes it.  :-)

I ran to the grocery store and did some work at home for the church while the girls were doing their own thing.  Eventually around 2:00 they got bored, so we went to the beach.  Which, I have to say, wasn't in great shape.  The girls loved it, but I will take them to the state park next time.



After the beach, we got snow cones.  Tootsie roll flavored!


Then it was time for the 4 wheeler again.  Hannah decided it's her favorite and Michael and I decided we need to get more gas and let them ride all over.


Dinner was yummy.  We wanted to have a fire, but it was raining.  So, the girls played with Kara's characters.  Kara plays this with all her friends (whether they like it or not) and I was worried Hannah wouldn't want to.  Hannah said she thinks the characters are cool!  Bless that child!!  They giggled and played and acted and thought it was the most fun ever.

What a difference having Hannah while the girls are older.  I hardly see them!  I should be home from church today around lunch time, which is when I figure the girls will get moving.  We shall see if we go anywhere.  They may just want to ride the 4 wheeler or play in the woods.

We are having fun already!!

Comments