Memorial Day Weekend 2017

We had a great trip with Michael's family Memorial Day weekend.  When I saw Vicky post this picture on her blog:


It looked to me like she hadn't smiled in days.  I was worried about her.  Everyone was worried about Tim, and I was too, but I was really worried about Vicky.  This picture is her this weekend:


That smile and those deep dimples are sign enough for me that she is feeling better.  LOTS of smiling due to kids and grandkids hugs, love, and general goofiness.

There are great pictures from the weekend on Facebook.  You can check it out there.

I would post some stuff on Hannah being here, but my phone, which has all my pictures, is with the girls.  :-)  They are playing the game Aunt Kim showed us - Four pictures One word.  It's addicting!

More coming soon.  Hannah is awesome.

Comments

Vicky said…
Actually, in that first picture I was so concentrated in getting a good picture of Tim that I forgot to smile, LOL!