Fun Photos

Lets take a stroll through my cell phone camera, shall we?

I took Kara with me to church while I counted the tithe, and this is how she did her school work.  lol! 

I let Kara put her window down the other day, even though it was approximately 174 degrees, and she had the time of her life.  Really, she thought it was the best day ever and she absolutely loved it.  What a goofball. 

We went to horse lessons the other day and the barn cats came all the way out to where we park to greet us. 

Kara is the cat whisperer.  She has a way with all animals - if they are antisocial, she can get them to love her. 

I laughed so hard at this fool reaching through the fence for grass and this bush! 

Our view home from the eastern shore the other day.  This sunset was so beautiful, and this is us going over the Bay Bridge. 

I was watching tv, looked up, and saw this - Kara's feet.

Is there anything more fun than living with a 7 year old?

Comments