Versona

I bought a bunch of jewelry from Versona (it's like a Charming Charlie's) for my mom, sister, and I to share for Christmas.  I put it all in a big bag and we divided it Christmas morning.  We always share jewelry, so we knew we'd see the other pieces again soon anyway.  :-)

So, here's my third:


Pretty, huh?  Just those 8 pieces originally cost $45.92.  I bought them on sale....don't you love the sight of all that red in the picture below?


Look at all those pieces I got for $.99!  Anyway, for these 8 pieces I paid $12.92.

I saved $33.00, or 72%

I LOVE saving.  Even for Christmas.  :-)

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I used to shop at Cato's a lot and then I got pregnant with Abigail....and just recently went back for the first time in over 2 years. THe point is that they have cute jewelry and always have lots of good clearance prices. I love that store, too bad I don't wear jewelry! Do you have Cato's? I don't think so bc I am pretty sure you would shop there....
jeday0323 said…
Oh, I haven't heard of it! I know where i want to go shop next time i come visit you!! :)
Elisabeth said…
Yes, and I already looked up locations and there is one near mom that we will have to check out!
jeday0323 said…
YES! I like the way you think. Let's do it!