Cato - 1-19-13

I had never been to this store, but my sweet sister-in-law loves it and knew I would too.  So, she looked it up and found one near her mom's house for us to go to together this weekend.  It was very fun!  Unfortunately it was smaller than hers, but I still found a few goodies.



I can't find the receipt, but the prices are right.  I'm just not sure what the original prices are...

pretty headband - $0.99
pill container for my purse with a J on it - $1.99

Total - $3.19 (with tax)

Comments

Vicky said…
LOVE that pill container!
Vicky said…
YEP! You hit the jackpot on Saturday, that is for sure! Hope you post all the goodies you got for Kara on Friday night, too!
jeday0323 said…
Thank you, me too! There's a little jewel at the base of the J. Very pretty.
Yep, I'm planning a giant post on the $0.99 sale. That was definitely a jackpot!