Charming Charlie 1-19-13

On my marathon shopping day, I hit Charming Charlie at the mall.  They had some great sales going on, and all clearance items were buy 1 get 1 free (so, half price).

Here's my pic:


Too bad the pic doesn't do them justice.  They're so pretty!

Here's the price breakdown from left to right:

Ruby red necklace with matching earrings - originally $12.97, marked down to $6.99, then half off.
Clear diamond shaped necklace with matching earrings - originally $9.97, marked down to $4.99, then half off.
Purple necklace with matching earrings - originally $12.97, rang up wrong, so she gave them to me FREE!
Purple diamond shaped necklace with matching earring (yes, one is missing) - originally $9.97, marked down to $4.99, then half off.
Trio of earrings - originally $7.97, marked down to $3.99, then half off.
Large teardrop earrings - originally $5.97, rang up wrong, so she game them to me FREE TOO!

Originally $63.86 (with tax)
I paid $12.79
I saved $51.07, which is 80%

Comments

Vicky said…
That's pretty interesting that because those 2 items rang up incorrectly that she turned around and just GAVE them to you! WOW!
jeday0323 said…
You're right! I know grocery stores do that. Very good customer service, if you ask me. :)