Day 85

Last week we hit day 85 in our curriculum.  Since there are 170 days, that would make day 85 our halfway mark!  I can't believe how quickly this day came.  I am feeling a little cheated out of a fall semester since the renovation took over, but we both learned a lot during that process and I'm so glad it's over with now.  Here Kara is on the first day of school, back in August:




She is doing so well.  She received a "B" in Phonics the second marking period, but other than that, she's made all "A"s, and we're doing the second grade curriculum.  (I'd be curious to hear what other kids are doing in second grade though because I think Abeka is a little behind on some subjects...)

Kara and I are both still loving it and I'm sure hoping home school is God's plan for us next year.  This has been such a great experience and has brought Kara and I even closer together.  I don't always understand God's plan for my life, but I sure am happy with the blessings He's given me - home school included!

Comments