Sick

Michael has been more sick than I've ever seen him.  6 days of fevers (so far), not sleeping, not speaking, dehydrated (I'm sure you can imagine many ways this can happen), nose, stomach, throat, ears, dizzy, and sinus headaches, OH the sinus headaches.  In 10 years, I have never seen him this ill for this long.  It was really making me uneasy.

On the one hand, most men are babies and taking care of them is annoying.  NOPE.  Not Michael.  He is totally independent and won't let me do a thing.  This control freak literally had an anxiety attack because I felt completely out of control.  I couldn't even get him a blanket.  Nothing!

Anyway, now that he's finally on the up-swing, my world is on it's way to happy again.  :-)  I'm really realizing how much I love having my man strong, solid, constant.

Meanwhile, Kara and I are not sick so far!  *crossing my fingers and saying a prayer*

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I feel the same way when Brad is sick. Makes me nervous.
jeday0323 said…
That makes me feel better! It's not just me. :-)