Dots 1-19-13

I love Dots!  I get my shorts there, loads of my shirts there, and I also like their accessories.  They have great prices and fun, trendy things.

Here's what I found this time:



Fortunately I already know I'm going to love those shoes.  I had a black pair just like those and they were so comfortable I wore them every day.  Every day all summer.  Then they broke.  It's a good thing I got these for $1.50!!!!  I plan on wearing them until they break too.  :-)

Here's the price breakdown:

long sleeved purple shirt - originally $14.80, on sale for $7
white tank top - originally $14.80, on sale for $3.50
shoes - originally $14, on sale for $1.50
pretty bracelet - originally $1.80, paid full price

Originally $48.46 (with tax)
I paid $14.73
I saved $33.73, which is 70%


Comments