Harris Teeter 1-2-13

Super doubles at Harris Teeter AND my favorite soda is on sale means I made a trip today!  :-)

I put the refrigerator and freezer things away before I took my pretty picture, so here is my trip in several pictures:

 I got TEN 12 pks of Dr. Pepper.

I got 2 boxes of panko bread crumbs, 9 boxes of pop tarts, 4 boxes of elbow macaroni, less drowsy dramamine, my favorite floss picks, 2 toothpastes, 2 small cinnamons, finish dishwasher soap, and four santa claus napkins for a quarter each!

 I got 4 V-Fusion drinks (Kara loves them and it's the only way I get vegetables in her), and three smart balance milks (which were totally free!).

 Strawberries were on sale, so I got 2 cartons.  Mmmm, my favorite.

I also got 4 boxes of garlic bread.  They're Michael's favorite and I think he'll like the ciabatta ones too.  (If not, I got 2 ciabatta and 2 regular.)

Ready for the savings???

Grand Total before coupons and sales - $189.20
OOP (out of pocket) - $76.95
I saved - $112.25, or 59.3%

I got excellent deals and am so happy with today's haul!  Any day I save more than $100 is good to me.  ;-)

Comments