What a fantastic day!

My Saturday went like this:

  * slept in until 8:30 (and woke up to Kara crawling into my bed for cartoons)
  * went to my friend's house for coffee and lunch
  * went to another friend's house for advice on a few things for homeschooling
  * earned $71 selling stuff from my stockpile
  * got $21 worth of salad dressing for $2.94 at Safeway
  * went to dinner - just my parents and I - (love you Dad - I know you're reading!)  ;-)
  * came home to order 1st grade home school materials
  * clipped a ton of coupons while I watched a movie
  * watched food network next to Michael (while he had headphones on!)  lol!

I hope your Saturday was as fabulous as mine!!

Comments

Doug said…
Yes...I am reading it and I love you too!!! :-)
Vicky said…
Good deal on the stock pile! :D