Commissary Stock Up 4/30

I earned a bunch of money last week, and didn't spend hardly anything, so this was a good week to stock up.  (Not to mention those coupons expiring at the end of the month expire - today!).

I spent $134.81 on $174.25 worth of stuff.
That means I used $39.44 in coupons!!
Sales are pretty standard at the commissary - it's generally 30% cheaper than other stores.  Add that to the 23% I saved just with coupons, and up to 53% savings.  Not bad!

Are you ready for this?  I got:
4 single pack oatmeals
4 1lb bags egg noodles
4 pkgs taco seasoning
3 boxes breakfast on the go
special oreo snack for our trip
3 microwavable meals (Barilla - new, no preservatives)
3 10pks of juice boxes
3 big cans pineapple juice
2 hershey's chocolate syrup
2 bags mini marshmallows
6 boxes cinnamon toast crunch
2 pkgs coffee filters
1 FREE coffee creamer :-)
10 lbs frozen chicken (boneless, skinless)
6 frozen ravioli meals
4 pkgs frozen pasta meals (Stouffers)
2 Brick Oven Freschetta pizzas
bunny tracks ice cream
6pk rolls from bakery
good nights for Kara

No picture since so much of it was frozen and needed to be put away, but trust me, it's A LOT of food!  :-)

Comments