Weekly Shopping 4/8-4/14

I did really well this week.  I wasn't at stores shopping for customers at all, so I didn't go out for myself much.  Here's the totals:

                          I spent      I saved
Commissary      $14.50      $13.74
Harris Teeter     $19.84      $32.81
Total                  $34.34      $46.55, which is 58%

*I am returning the karo syrup to the commissary because it was way cheaper at Harris Teeter.  AND 6 yogurts from Harris Teeter are for a customer and I will be getting reimbursed for it.  So, technically I spent even less.  :-D

I haven't shopped at Aldi or CVS or Target in a while, like usual, because I really haven't thought their deals were that great.  I'm enjoying my low spending this week though.  I needed it - last week was Kara's spring break and we spent a lot of money on gas.  My best friend lives an hour away and we saw her twice - two round trips equals 4 hours of driving.  Plus paying $4 tolls twice.  Plus I've been working out with my other friend who lives 20 minutes away, three times a week.  I used to fill up my 10 gallon tank once a month - every once in a while twice a month.  It's getting crazy - I'm up to once or twice a week!!

Comments