Aldi 4/16

I ran completely out of pop tarts this morning, doritos were gone this weekend, milk will be gone before the day is done, only 2 apples left, and I have 1 piece of bread left.  Time for a trip to Aldi!  Quick, coupon free, good prices.  Here's what I got:

1 gallon 2% milk - $2.89
3 lbs apples - $2.79
12 poptarts - $1.89
12 poptarts - $1.89
chocolate chip granola bars - on sale for $1.49
peanut butter granola bars - on sale for $1.49
fruit & grain granola bars - on sale for $1.49
Aldi brand cheese doritos - $1.19
wheat bread - $0.99

Total - $16.11

Kara's class eats granola bars every morning, so at these prices, I bought some to send in.  So great!  The trip took about 8 minutes, and I got my staples.  Ah, I feel better now.  (Am I the only one that gets a panicky feeling when there is no milk, bread, apples, or pop tarts in the house??)

Comments

Elisabeth said…
milk, bread and bananas here!
jessicaday said…
I love it! I bet you got those things for less than $5. :-)