Tomorrow is Christmas (well, when we're celebrating it)

Today's old movie was Madame Bovary. I had no idea what it was about - just heard the title before. It was pretty good. It reminded me a lot of Gone with the Wind and the main star even could have been played by Vivian Leigh.

Anyway, I had all this time to watch my good movie because about two hours into Kara's Christmas vacation my mom called and asked for Kara. They decided together that Kara should go over there for the day and stay the night. :-) So, I was on my own for the afternoon and watched a bunch of movies. Wow, it was nice.

Tomorrow we're celebrating Christmas and I can't wait!! Of course the day is mostly about Kara since she's the only kid, but I have a few tricks and surprises up my sleeves. Tonight after Kara goes to sleep I'm going to put together the hardest to assemble toy - battery operated cars on a track. No dolls or barbies for my little one - she's getting all kinds of cool cars, trucks, lincoln logs, remote control car, game of checkers, etc. Oh, I can't wait!!!!

Comments

Kattrina said…
We're celebrating Christmas with my sister and her family tonight, before we head out to Vermont tomorrow morning. I can't wait! I love having two present opening session! Good luck putting those toys together - I find it impossibly difficult but somehow Ivan is great at those directions with horrible pictures - his spatial learning level is much higher than mine I think! Merry Christmas!
Elisabeth said…
Merry Christmas!! I wish we were all going to be together for christmas but I guess Jan will do! We are doing Christmas with Brad's family tomorrow and at our house on christmas morning. BTW, I think I was successful at not letting this time of year be too stressful. Do you think you managed it?!
jessicaday said…
Merry Christmas Kattrina and Elisabeth. And yes, I managed to make this season stress free. Starting everything early was the key. I have to remember what I did so I can do the same thing next year! :-)