Pretty Blessed


So, I know it gets old bragging about your husband. Everyone knows you love him, that's why you married him. But sometimes I think it's good to share how great he is - especially when HIS family is the majority of my readers!

Michael is not super romantic, doesn't think of little surprises. BUT, he constantly lives his life happy if I'm happy. It's all he wants! He doesn't buy me things because his gift isn't listening to what I say and surprising me with presents, but he is SO happy for me when I go buy it for myself. He doesn't think of super sappy things to say to me, but when I set him up and all he has to do is smile and say yes, we both giggle. We still have that eyes-meeting-across-the-room-thing and I love it. He smiles and I see the joy shining in his eyes when he sees me happy. Where we go to dinner, what house we buy, where we go on vacation, etc, etc, etc. He just wants me to be happy, and if I am, he is happy. That's all it takes! Wow, I'm one blessed lady. :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
He EVEN smiles for you in pictures! I love seeing how God brings 2 people together.......especially when one has vowed NOT to get interested in anyone until he is out of school! Funny how God changed his mind! I'm glad He did, too! :D
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Mom. You're so good to me. Yes, God certainly brought us together. One strength is the other's weakness and vice versa.
Vicky said…
Yes, it is amazing to see how God puts 2 people together so they can build each other up with their individual strengths! Our God is an AWESOME God!