"Eclipse" weekend


This has been a nice, relaxing weekend. A new movie from my favorite Twilight books came out on DVD Saturday (called Eclipse) and Michael took Kara all day so I could watch it with all the special features all day long. It works out well because I wasn't feeling so hot anyway (it's lovely being a woman!), so relaxing with a movie and lots of popcorn was awesome.

Then Sunday after church Kara went to my mom's house and I watched Eagle Eye with Michael while I put FOUR sets of shelves together. Yes, I am totally feeling like He Man. Or should I say She Ra. It was actually really fun and pretty easy. Then I did a bunch more chores and 3 loads of laundry, and watched my movie again. I was SHOCKED that Michael agreed to watch it with me! He thought it was totally stupid, but did it to make me happy. He's so nice to me. :-)

Now it's Monday afternoon and it's back to a normal work week for us. I'm looking forward to the flurries in the forecast and excited about the snowy season.

Comments

Vicky said…
After last year's snow, you are excited about the snowy season??? YIKES!
jessicaday said…
Actually I am! Of course, I don't do much shoveling. Or stress about how I'm going to get to work. I just get to look outside at how pretty it is and stay home and bake cookies in my pjs. :-)
Vicky said…
LOL! I'm with you, sweetie! :D