Christmas Cookie Time

Everyone who reads this knows I LOVE baking. It's finally time to start with the parties, the presents, the get togethers, etc. Which means it's finally time to start making cookies!! I'm so excited. I like to give lots away and generally always have several on hand. Three parties are coming up - one each weekend before Christmas - so I will be baking away. Oh yeah, and I just thought of two more parties. Oh, and another... I am going to use a ton of new recipes I found online, so I'll tell you which ones I liked. I think today I'll start the doughs, then all I'll have to do is bake them off before the parties.

Comments

Vicky said…
Sounds YUMMY! Don't burn yourself out before January 15th! :D Hint, hint!
jessicaday said…
Quite the contrary. I'm thinking I'll have a nice break from Dec 25th to Jan 15th and I'll do my best work yet! :-)
Vicky said…
WOOHOO! And the new recipes will be tweaked to perfection!!!!
jessicaday said…
That's what I'm hoping. There is a snickers bar recipe with yours and Michael's names on it!!
Vicky said…
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!