Myrtle Beach


We had a great weekend at Myrtle Beach. It was gorgeous and clear every day, but unseasonably cold. Thank goodness the hotel had several indoor pools and my mom took Kara swimming every day. The hotel was awesome and right on the beach and I'm thinking we need to stay in a place like that closer to home so we don't have to pay the airline fees. (We have several beaches only two hours away, and I'm thinking I should take more advantage of that.) Anyway, I got a lot of a good book read, watched some tv, went out to eat for every meal, and my mom did most of the work with Kara because it's so much fun for her. The last night my mom even had a sleepover in our room and we stayed up late watching Monsters, Inc. Kara kept asking who Zinc was? I said, it's called Monsters, Inc, like incorporated! Lol!

All the pictures are on facebook, but these two are my favorite.


Comments

Vicky said…
YEP! WONDERFUL pictures! Glad you had a great time!