Good Day, Great Life

It was a pretty normal Monday for me, and it was SO awesome.

I started the day very early at the church to count the tithe. Something I LOVE doing. Numbers, organization, serving the Lord. Sounds like a recipe for success!

After that I went to Merideth's house and talked with her for an hour while I held her two week old baby. Is there anything better than holding a sleeping baby?? I think not.

Then I picked up Kara and took her to lunch with my mom and sister, then we all went to Kara's swim lessons where she swam like the rock star she is.

Kara and I came home where she took a crazy long nap and I did NO chores. I just played on the computer and watched junk tv. Soooooo relaxing.

I threw a new dinner together, which Michael loved. Then I cleaned up and now I'm relaxing in pjs.

I'm feeling blessed, blessed, blessed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love how you just "throw together" new dinners!
jessicaday said…
Well, it was pretty lame. I had leftover meat and I cooked it with onions and mushrooms and put it on toasted bread. That was a sandwich for a meat and potato guy who doesn't like sandwiches. :-)
And I don't particularly like beef, so I made a bacon and egg sandwich for me.
Vicky said…
He is a meat and potatoes guy.....just like his dad!