Christmas is coming....



Christmas is just around the corner! I love, love, love Christmas. God sent his precious Son to this undeserving earth to save us. Is there a better reason to celebrate? Well Easter is better, but let's go with Christmas is awesome! I know there are a lot of weird reasons the Christmas tree came about, but to me it means Christmas time - when Jesus was born. I just love putting my decorations up early, so I did yesterday. Kara helped me this year. :-) I took pictures of her doing the beads by herself, then I took them down, got the knots out, and hung them myself. :-) I finished all my Christmas shopping and decorating. All that's left is wrapping gifts, baking cookies, and Christmas cards. Not to mention all the get togethers with friends and family to celebrate. Ah, I LOVE Christmas!

Comments

Kattrina said…
I love that you took down the beads and put them back up! Did she notice? I LOVE Christmas too - it's so fun to decorate and celebrate. I love finding the perfect gift for everyone too. I just hate wrapping things - although I bought beautiful handmade gift tags that I'm super excited to use.

I hope you have a super relaxing holiday season and don't get too stressed out with get-togethers and parties. Love ya and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
jessicaday said…
She watched me take them down and put them back up. She didn't mind. And she was able to help me do the bulbs, which she loved! :-)

Thank you, starting early keeps the season stress free. I'm feeling really good about it now. I really like wrapping. But, I can usually knock it out in just a few hours. I don't buy that much.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too sweet Kattrina!! :-)