Getting better

Wow, it feels like it's been a long week since we first started the whole Kara's pain medicine and my cold thing. I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night last night for pain medicine for Kara for the first time in 7 days, which is awesome!! Coincidentally, I am not exhausted today. Maybe the two aren't such a coincidence. :-)

Today I get to go to Bible study and then I'm thinking of taking Kara to Target. There are several organizational things I've been meaning to buy and I think today is the day!

It's a yucky rainy day today, and I think spending the morning with my friends in God's word over a nice cup of coffee, then shopping, then putting shelves together while we watch Christmas cartoons will be the perfect day. The icing on the cake? My Dad is coming over for dinner.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Comments

Kattrina said…
Thanks so much for your nice post on my blog. I would love to come over and do Christmas cards - that sounds so fun! What works best for you - a weeknight or a weekend? My mom is coming this weekend so it won't work well but maybe next weekend if you're free. Can't wait!!!
jessicaday said…
My pleasure! :-)
Week nights work best for me. December weekends are super busy. Pretty much any night of the week besides Monday is fine, but if your work week is too crazy, I can see if there are any Saturdays available.
Kattrina said…
I can do week nights, I just can't get there until around 7pm or so. As long as that's not too late, maybe some time next week. I don't wanna wait too long or my cards won't be done until next year!
Vicky said…
So glad you are feeling better and that Kara did NOT have to have medicine during the night!