Long time


Wow, it's been a long time! I posted all the great pictures from our cruise on Facebook. Then I came home with a sinus infection. All those new germs and not sleeping well enough while not in my own bed always adds up to getting sick after a vacation. It's still always worth it! :-)
I've spent this week in bed with Kara. We have been in our pjs every day playing video games, watching tv, and hanging out. It's actually a great time to get sick - I'm already home from the vacation and soaking up some quality time with my girl. Man I missed her!!!
Sorry there isn't much interesting to say, but hopefully soon we'll be getting back to real life and have something more to say than: blew my nose, took a nap, blew my nose some more. :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
Love the picture! Such a beautiful couple! :)