So far, so good

Today was the day I brought Hannah home for a fun vacation with us. It's so nice having another kid around, specifically an older one. She's already helpful! Not to mention she's very well behaved. Her moms rules are very close to mine and I don't really have to do anything. (Thanks, Liz!)

They giggled and played all the way home and even took little naps for me when I threatened to put them to bed early if they didn't. :-) Now I just have to figure out a way to get Hannah to tell her looooong stories to Kara and tell me the short ones! Lol! Hannah was being goofy and Kara was laughing her head off. Kara said, "Hannah, you have to chill." Lol. Then Hannah laughed and sighed. She said, "Aunt Juk-sa, I always have fun when it's just Kara and me. I can't wait for it to be just us girls." :-)

After a dinner of chicken nuggets, fruit, and mac and cheese, they're playing in the tub. Ice cream and cartoons is next!

I'm going to put them to bed a little early knowing they'll probably laugh and talk for a while. Should I go in there and break it up so they can sleep? Probably, but I won't because that's what girls do best - stay up late and talk and giggle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OHHH you're awesome!!! That IS what girls do best!!!
Elisabeth said…
Glad it's going so well! If you find a way to get Hannah to tell you SHORT stories, let me know!! She will talk your ear off (I'm sure you already know that)! Can't wait to see and hear about the rest of the week. Tell Hannah mommy misses her! And call me! I'm glad she gets to spend a week just being a girl and doing what girls do best! Getting to spend time with my cousin Pam growing up is some of my best memories! Thanks for being a great aunt!
Vicky said…
AWWW! Liz's comment was so sweet! I'm sure looking forward to everyone being here next week!