Saturday evening










After Michael got home, around 5, we took Hannah and Kara to the mall so they could play on the playground and so we could eat dinner there. On the way, Hannah saw a plane (pretty far away) and she went crazy because she'd "never seen one so low". Lol. So after dinner and playground and escalator time at the mall, we took them to the airport so we could watch planes land. Hannah wasn't so in to the first one, but by the fourth and fifth, she was cooler with it. As we were driving away, she said she wanted to go to the airport every day! Lol. So, I WILL be taking them back before Hannah goes home. That inspired me to take them to DC one of these days so we could ride the subway and go to the Natural History Museum. Hannah said she's never been on a train, but read about one in a book at school. How cute is that??

After we got home, Michael took the girls in the basement, where they proceeded to throw each other off the bed and Michael took turns swinging the girls by their feet.

Before bath, they decided to get naked and streak throughout the house. It was hilarious! I won't post the pictures on the internet, but I'll be sending them to Liz for future blackmail use. Lol!!!

Next was bath and cartoons in my bed with grapes for a snack. (Speaking of food, I took Hannah to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and she fell IN LOVE with the Chick-Fil-A sauce for her nuggets. She ate all her chicken and then kept eating the sauce with her fingers. I got an extra one to give her at home to get her to eat something she doesn't like one of these days.) :-)

Soon it will be bed time for church tomorrow.

Another end to another great day.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Thanks for being so good to my Hannah! I'm glad she's having such a marvelous time! I love how good Uncle Mike is with them!
jessicaday said…
It's certainly my pleasure. I know Hannah is having a good time because as they were getting out of the bath, Hannah said she wanted to live here forever. :-) I told her she couldn't live here, but she can visit lots and lots.
Vicky said…
I'm glad Hannah and Kara are having so much fun together! Michael is gonna need a vacation after Hannah leaves, lol! :)

Speaking of which, I sure hope Hannah and Kara are still best buds after being together for a week at your house and then a week at my house! :)