One more day!










Only one day left until I go get Hannah! I did a ton of chores yesterday, and today I got Kara's room ready (she has a trundle bed for Hannah) and cleaned all the bathrooms. Kara and I are just going to relax the rest of today so we're ready for our car trip tomorrow. After driving through DC and Richmond to get to Tim & Vicky's house, I'm SO looking forward to our beautiful drive tomorrow to Morgantown, WV. No traffic, beautiful scenery, and familiar roads (and therefore familiar stops). It's going to be such a great day - we're all going to be so excited. Unfortunately Michael has to work some this weekend, but he should be here a bit for Hannah's first couple of days.

Comments

Vicky said…
Have fun, girls!
Anonymous said…
Oh I love how you did the pics of the girl through the years! That is so sweet! You're gonna have a blast! You have to blog ALL about it!!!!