Photos and Coupons

Let's take a look at my photos from my phone:

Horse lessons under the stars


I made one of my favorite dinners the other day.  Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.  The only thing missing from this picture of ingredients is the pillsbury pizza crust I use.


Cooking all the chicken I would need for the week on Monday made this night's dinner go so much faster.  The cheese and green onions were pre chopped and frozen too, for that matter.  I highly recommend the head start on food prep!


I learned what happens when you walk in wet clay.  It is like concrete - it sticks to your boots and grabs more and sticks more and grabs more.  It took a while to clean these babies!


Doing algebra with Kara.  I could sit and do algebra problems all day long.  Especially when I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed.  It's so calming.  Always a right answer.  The answer can always be checked.  Math is so concrete.  I love it.  I see God's perfection in it.  Sorry, didn't mean to get weird on you.  I just really, really love math.


Tis the season for robe wearing.  (It would
probably keep her warmer if her toes were
covered.)

Tonight I am trying a new recipe.  I am going to try Michael's favorite Olive Garden meal - soup, salad, and breadsticks.  The hardest ingredient to find was gnocchi.  The recipe follows.  I have garlic breadsticks and Olive Garden salad dressing.  I'll let you know how it turns out!




It was so warm today.  It will be in the 60s all week.  Of course
last week was so cold.  And next week will be too.  Here
we go with winter weather in the south - back and forth.
I love it.

So, looking for the gnocchi in Publix got me thinking.  Publix may be expensive, but they have very good sales.  For example, their Dr. Pepper is on sale for $2.25 per 12 pack.  It is impossible to find that cheap anywhere else.  I saw some fun fancy food stuff there, which was fun too, but those deals had me missing my coupon days.  I say this all the time!  I am going to try to make time for this.  I advise my friends all the time to actually do the hobbies they really love and never make time for.  I really want to coupon shop at Publix and CVS.  I think I will pick a day each week to be my couponing day and I will treat myself.  I absolutely loved that hobby!!  I'll get back with you if when that starts.

Comments